Need something extra to teach Pythagoras?
Find it difficult to teach 3D Pythagoras?
Need that extra Visual resource?
Look no further!
This resource contains:
1. One animation explaining Pythagoras, shows how the squares are formed. Nice Linking resource.
2. Two demonstration tools, to demonstrate how to work out missing length, very visual and useful, allows students to discover/explore on their own.
3. One animation explaining distance between two points.
4. One animation explaining 3D Pythagoras.
5. One demonstration, very visual and useful to explain 3D Pythagoras.
SIX Very powerful tools all under one resource to demonstrate and make students understand Pythagoras, the understanding is the key especially for the new curriculum.