This is a complete resource pack for teaching coordinate and transformation objectives in KS2. Included is an 81 page flip-chart (I have uploaded in ActivInspire, PowerPoint and PDF format) to help deliver the lessons, a 49 page booklet of differentiated activities including games, worksheets and assessments. I have also included a 7 page planning tool so that you can copy and paste plans into your own planning format and adjust as you wish for each activity. Furthermore, I have included Word versions so you can adapt all activities to your own pupil's needs if required. This pack will save you hours and hours and hours of planning and generating worksheets, games, activities, flip-charts and assessments.
- Describe positions on a 2-D grid as coordinates in the first quadrant
- Describe positions on the full coordinate grid (all four quadrants)
- Plot specified points and draw sides to complete a given polygon
- Describe movements between positions as translations of a given unit to the left/right and up/down
- Identify, describe and represent the position of a shape following a reflection or translation, using the appropriate language, and know that the shape has not changed
- Draw and translate simple shapes on the coordinate plane, and reflect them in the axes
Visit my shop...
Visit My Shop!
More like this...
KS2 Singapore Method Problem Solving