While your students are working remotely, it is more important than ever that they keep previously learned knowledge fresh in their minds. Why not set them an extra “5 a day Challenge” or use one of the slides as no-prep starter for your lessons?
This PowerPoint contains 27 sets of “5 a day” questions drawn from the content covered in Studio GCSE French Modules 1-4.
a) A word / short phrase to translate into English
b) A word or short phrase to translate into French
c) A sentence to translate into English
d) A sentence to translate into French
e) An open-ended question to answer in French
The following topics are covered:
- Describing people
- Describing my town
- Talking about what I do with friends
- Talking about family relationships
- Arranging to go out (future tense)
- Describing a day out (past tense)
- The person I admire
- Revising leisure activities
- Revising films / going to the cinema
- Talking about sport
- Talking about using technology
- Talking about books and music
- Talking about tv programmes
- Talking about a night out with friends
- Talking about food and meals
- Describing clothes and what to wear
- Describing daily life
- Shopping for clothes
- Describing festivals and traditions
- Talking about shopping for a special meal
- Describing family celebrations
- Talking about where you live and what you can do there
- Revising places in town and asking the way
- Describing a region
- Finding out tourist information
- Discussing plans and the weather
- Talking about your town, village or neighbourhood
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.