KS3 Data Cycle Strategy Document, detailing:
- How engagement in learning data links to deep dive book look
- How progress data links is shown in deep dive book look
- How KS3 geography sets are formed
- How sequenced planning for knowledge and skills is built into assessment data cycles
- Key criteria for books showing students “working at greater depth”, “working at the expected level” and “working towards the expected level”.
4 page length document. 747 words. A great resource to use in Ofsted deep dive to show how progress in books is linked to learning cycle data.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.