The lesson is ready to teach and includes all worksheets and sources. The lessons refer to the textbook Communist States in the Twentieth Century " (Bunce, 2015 - Hodder) although other textbooks could be used with the lessons.
During the lesson pupils will:
* Identify the advantages and disadvantages of the backyard steel furnaces
* Investigate and analyse posters from the CCP promoting the Great Leap Forward.
* Evaluate Mao's reasons for launching the Great Leap Forward
* Investigate the successes and failures of the Great Leap Forward and their causes.
* Begin to look at the initial opposition from figures such as Peng Dehuai and Mao's response.
Check out my shop for more Mao's China and other History resources. (Click on my username above)
If you buy this resource, please leave a review.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
A super resource again from this author, after having benefitted from Key Topic 1 resources.<br /> <br /> Are there any further resources for key topic two that are available to purchase? I can only see Topic 3 and Topic 4 on TES!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.