’One World’ is a professionally produced, curriculum-aligned song about multiculturalism. It discusses cultural similarities and differences (food, clothing, shelter, customs, language, leisure & music…), helping students understand, celebrate and embrace diversity.
Students read, sing & learn along as the MP4 song & lyrics video plays on your classroom whiteboard or other technological device.
- Sing and do chorus actions only, with younger students, first. Let them listen to and discuss the images and verses until they become familiar with them.
- Stop the video at any time, to discuss/clarify/define words/reinforce content/discuss punctuation, etc.
Our curriculum-aligned songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curiculum documents and support & integrate classroom learning across key subject areas, helping students to learn and remember curriculum content, themes & concepts.
They are perfect for :
- Motivating & engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting class discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly performance items…
‘In terms of application to the classroom , and usability by teachers, they rate a tick in every box.’ ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher: Music In Action ~ A magazine for Educators
Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon/Music: Kathryn Radloff: Keystone Creations ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song, lyrics and accompanying video are for the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it is to be reproduced,
distributed, performed, or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except by purchaser/purchasing school) without written permission from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
’A Lesson In Every Lyric’®