A Christmas Carol - AWARD NOMINATED: EVERY LESSON for Charles Dickens' text. 20x fully differentiated and resourced lessons to prepare KS3 and KS4 students for AQA GCSE English Literature questions on Charles Dickens' classic novella. All created by a Tes Bev Evans Award nominated author 2017.
Includes the following lessons:
1) Introduction to the text
2) Historical context
3) Stave one language analysis
4) Fred and Scrooge character analysis (Stave One)
5) Marley's Ghost - language analysis (Stave One)
6) Marley's message (Stave One)
7) The Ghost of Christmas Past (Stave Two)
8) Fezziwig (Stave Two)
9) Fan and Belle (Stave Two)
10) The Ghost of Christmas Present (Stave Three)
11) The Cratchits (Stave Three)
12) The Next Visits (Stave Three)
13) Stave Four - Part One
14) Tiny Tim and Scrooge - Stave Four
15) Stave Five - The End
16) SCHEME OF WORK - NEW!
17) Exam practice pack (10 questions)
18) Exam question review
19) Key quotes
20) Knowledge organiser for revision
Please note: When downloading a bundle each resource must be downloaded separately. If you have any issues downloading the resources please email me at email@example.com and I will help you.