A term's worth of ready-to-teach outstanding resources created specifically for the 2017 AQA examination on A Christmas Carol. 100+ pages of worksheets are included covering assessment objectives A01, A02 and A03.
- Revision sheets containing key quotes and context points and differentiated revision tasks
- Context match up sheet
- A writing frame for lower ability students
- Scrooge differentiated learning journey
- Exemplar paragraphs
- Sample AQA-style questions
- Partially completed essay plans to finish
- Difficult vocabulary glossary activity
- Carousel activity analysing Scrooge in stave 1
- Carousel activity on key extracts from Stave 2
- Differentiated questions on stave 2
- Differentiated questions on Marley's ghost
- Which vision in Stave 2 affects Scrooge the most worksheet
- Grade 7/8 full model essay
- Activities with model responses on how Dickens presents ideas about Christmas in Stave 3
- Writing frame for an analysis of the Ignorance and Want extract in Stave 3.
- 40 comprehension questions and 5 essay questions on Stave 3.