This resource contains the entire essay, data presentation and methods table required for the A Level Edexcel Geography coursework. This coursework piece was awarded a final grade of an A.
The title of this essay is ‘How does the risk of coastal erosion vary along the North Beach in Tenby?’. The essay contains 4 sub-sections to structure the report.
- What is the background on Tenby’s geology?
- What factors influence erosion rates?
- Compare data results along the North beach?
- Has coastal management affected erosion rates along North beach?
The Data Collection
This resource contains data presentation for the coursework piece. The types of data collected are from along a coastline (Tenby, Wales). The data is presented in a variety of forms, including radar graphs, maps, line graphs and charts.
Types of data collected include techniques:
- Cliff profile
- Field sketches
- Chi squared
This resource contains the methods document for the coursework. Included in the methods table is:
- Primary or secondary data
- Location, timing, sample size
- Why was this data required?
- How was this data collected?
- Why was data collected in this way?
- Weaknesses with this data collection method
- What risks were present and how were they reduced?
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.