I just made these 6 sentence builders to give to my students to revise from for a writing test. They cover the following points:
- Introducing yourself, giving age, birthday, where you’re from and where you live
- Describing physique, hair and eyes - of yourself or of someone else
- Describing personality - of yourself or of someone else
- Describing your family and giving their names, ages and birthdays
- Saying what pets you have (and colours) and any pets you used to have / would like to have
However, you can also use them for teaching the content in the first place - click this link to see ideas on how you can use sentence builders https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/teaching-ideas-for-using-sentence-builders-12281180
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.