This is 3 whole lessons teaching all the different aspects of linear graphs and is very thorough with loads of extra resources, worksheets etc.. included.
1. Linear Graphs - Introduction
2. Linear Graphs - Finding the equation of the Line
3. Linear Graphs - Finding the gradient
This is generally a topic that is done very poorly in exams and one that pupils especially at KS3 struggle with. These lessons are designed for pupils at KS3. With weaker groups, I tend to repeat lesson 2 twice (additional worksheet provided).
All lessons in this series include starters, lesson objectives, keywords, very clear teaching examples, use of MWB, worksheet with answers and plenaries and additional handouts.
1. Please provide a RATING with feedback
2. Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources
3. Visit the Website, Facebook and Pinterest page for more exciting information, advice and discounts
Thank you in advance for your support!