This thought-provoking 27 slide assembly focuses on the popularity of social media, the harm it can have to an individual’s health and challenges students to make a positive change.
This assembly covers:
- Popularity of social media
- Inspirational video
- A look at popular social media platforms with statistics (including: facebook, Instagram, snapchat and twitter).
- Time spent online statistics
- Social media and mental health
- Tips to use social media responsibly
- Second inspirational video
- Personal Reflection questions
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
If you purchase this resource and leave a 5-star review, you receive any £3 assembly from my store FREE!!
Leave a review and email Lee_Sullivan@hotmail.co.uk with your review confirmation and choice of assembly.