This revision resource is designed for AQA GCSE Combined Science Chemistry Required Practical 9-1 but is equally suitable for other boards, this resource contains links to 7 videos tutorials for all required practical topics covered in the Chemistry specification to help your students revise.
Topics include; Making Salts, Electrolysis, Temperature Changes, Rates of Reaction, Chromatography and Water Purification.
There are over 6 exam style practice questions with mark schemes.
Exam paper questions can also be printed from the word documents included.
Click on the tabs to take you to the topic of your choice and use the home icon to take you back to the home page.
- 7 Exam style questions with mark scheme for each required practical topic.
- Over 35 Quick Quiz Questions with answers to get your students thinking about each specific required practical.
- 7 selected video tutorials to help with revision
- Over 50 slides of content.
- Videos sources from Malmesbury School Science available on YouTube.
All YouTube links are included within the document under the photograph of the video thumbnail.
Videos are not embedded due to copyright.
GCSE Triple Science Chemistry, (with the extra triple content) as well as Combined Biology, Triple Biology and Physics are also available to purchase from my shop.
If you have any issues or would like to get in touch, please email me at: MsM.Hanson@gmail.com
Please leave a review if you find my resources helpful, purchase 3 and leave a review on all 3 and get your 4th sent to you for free when you email me stating your TES username.