included in the bundle are all the lessons for the AQA Water Management Section of Unit 2C. All the lessons are fully resourced and differentiated. Each is at least 1 hour long (some will be several lessons), include practice questions, video clips were appropriate, photocopying ready to print. key vocab and follow the Oxford textbook.
One lesson does use the AQA Oxford Textbook (The Lesotho highland Water Project), but can easily be taught without.
Lesson titles in order are:
- Global Water Supplies
- The Impact of Water Insecurity
- How Can Water Supply Be Increased?
- The Lesotho Highland Water Project
- Sustainable Water Supplies
- The Wakel River Basin Project
Hope this saves you valuable planning time.