A bundle of 4 resources on argumentative writing.
After completing this lesson, the students will be able to:
- Recall conventions of argumentative writing.
- Apply authorial technique to organize arguments logically.
- Analyse author’s use of language and the impact of it in argumentation.
- Demonstrate argumentation skill in writing using language and tone appropriate to the audience.
This download includes:
- Handouts: Vocabulary, Scaffolding Notes, Rubrics
- Worksheets, Exercises, and Task Cards
- Lesson Plan with Resources
- Ready to use PowerPoint Presentation
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment