This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of diary writing. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with Diary Writing in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. A Detailed Lesson Plan
5. Assessment Rubrics
6. Worksheets (4 Exercises)
7. List of Connectives
8. List of Active Verbs
9. Adjectives & Adverbs
• To develop a narration from personal experience, drawing on imaginative skills and techniques.
• To use rhetoric for effect.
• To use sequences of sentences and paragraphs that are linked smoothly.
• To use a range of narrative writing skills employing appropriate tone.
• Use the senses to make effective narrations.
Teachers can use this to enhance the writing skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to develop a narration from personal experience, drawing on imaginative skills in writing.