A Lesson Presentation on Article Writing. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Article Writing.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Find the Missing Word
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Prezi on How to write a Good Newspaper Article
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Features, Formats, Structures, Tips, Samples
7. Collaborative Group Task – Elements of an Article, Prompts
8. Differentiated Activity that provides Learning Opportunity for Level Learners
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes - Explain the Key Words
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Online Exercises
12. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
13. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Article Writing to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their writing skills.