This resource covers the features of Biography in contrast to autobiography. It contains activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with Biography Writing in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. A Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Biography Guide
3. Biography VS Autobiography
4. Assessment Rubrics
5. Worksheets (5 Exercises)
6. List of Connectives
7. List of Active Verbs
8. Adjectives & Adverbs
• Understand the term ‘Biography’.
• Differentiate an autobiography and a biography.
• Gather information and plan to write a biography.
• Write and edit a biography.
Teachers can use this to enhance the writing skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to gather information and plan to write a biography.