A cross-curricular resource with a toy theme.
- Children label the 12 toys for sale in the toy shop.
- Children say how much each toy is as written on the price tags and count out the appropriate amount of coins for each one.
- Children draw a picture of the toys matching the price tags.
- Differentiate here by adding in your own prices or children use this sheet to write the cost of the toys.
- Add up the cost of two toys and write the answer.
Tie in with some practical work with your own toy shop, tags and coins for role play fun and application of counting and money skills.