This Cootie Catcher Resource is a fun way to learn about atomic structure.
Included are questions on:
- Charges of protons, neutrons and electrons
- Relative weights of protons, neutrons and electrons
- Locations of protons, neutrons and electrons in an atom
Also Included . . .
- A ‘how to fold’ instructions sheet
- A ‘how to play’ instructions sheet
It is simple to use and very effective at getting key points across to students. The cootie catcher is also a brilliant form of peer assessment and student interaction as they can test each other on the key points.
Please leave your feedback.
Visit my store for more: