Bring some fun and visual arts into the first week back at school with this creative activity and bulletin board decor pack, inspired by 'the artist's paint palette and the colours of the rainbow'.
A great way to learn more about your new students and also to encourage them to find out more about each other.
In this 15 page pack, you will receive the following:
1. Activities and Templates:
- 'All about Me' activity worksheet - a paint palette to complete, with name, age and 8 questions to explore
- 'My Top Ten Goals' activity worksheet, where students write their aims for the year along 10 paint brushes, and can add colour or design and pattern too.
- My favourite colours activity worksheet - develop creating colour palettes
- Doodle design activity worksheet - design, colour and describe 9 unique patterns
- Blank artist palette templates in colour and outline, for freestyle activities
2. Bulletin board and classroom decorations:
- Artist paint palette 'Welcome!' garland to cut out and hang
- Picasso Display Poster, ' Every Child is an Artist'
- Matisse Display Poster, ' Art takes Courage'
- Coloured paint splodges for bulletin board ideas
- Outline paint splodges for bulletin board ideas and messages, words etc
All designs are individually created by Diane at The Imagination Box on Adobe Illustrator. These are vector images, so the worksheets can be enlarged without losing quality or looking pixelated.