These are all the form I use at the beginning of the year. Most of them are editable so you can personalize them for your classroom! They use primary colors or black and white and are more suitable for older kids as they use fewer clip art pictures.
Editable Forms Include:
1. Meet the Teacher in red, yellow, blue, and black and white. You can edit your name, subject, classes, content and add a picture.
2. Supply List in color and black and white. You can edit the list.
3. Welcome to the Class Newsletter in red, blue, yellow, and black and white. You can edit the title and content.
4. All About Me student info sheet in color with multicultural boys or girls. Also in black and white with super hero boys or girls. You Can edit the title and categories for the kids to fill in.
5. Wishlist in list format or on small chalkboards to hang up on PTC or Back to School Night for parents or guardians to take with them. You can edit the lists.
6. Schedule - class or daily schedule on a chalkboard or red, yellow, and blue tables. You can edit the schedules.
Non-Editable Pages Include:
1. Website Passwords
2. Parent/Guardian Contact Info