The bundle includes:
1. A fully editable and informative 85 slide PowerPoint presentation on Black History Month. It contains references to the history of Black History Month, The Slave Trade, the abolition of slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, influential people in civil rights movement. It contains hyperlinks to Bob Marley's 'Buffalo Soldiers,' Martin Luther's 'I have a dream' speech, Nelson Mandela's story and interview with Morgan Freeman explaining why he does not want a Black History Month.
2. An accompanying, interactive, 50 question PowerPoint quiz on Black History Month - there are 3 multiple choice answers. The quiz can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end. An answer sheet is provided to record answers.
- Where can most black Americans trace back their original roots to?
- What was the name of the operation that helped slaves escape to the North of America?
- Who refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white passenger?
3. A set of 20 Civil Rights Quote Posters –inspiring quotes about equality and civil rights from a range of civil right leaders, activists and supporters including Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Jesse Jackson, Bob Marley, Rosa Parkes, Booker T Washington, Harriet Tubman, Oprah Winfrey, Frederick Douglas and Fannie Lou Hamer.
There are two versions of this resource - one on a black background and one on a white background.
If you buy this resource and are pleased with your purchase, I would be extremely grateful if you could leave a review. As a token of appreciation, you can have a free resource of your choice up to the same value as your purchased resource. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your user name, the resource you have reviewed and the resource you would like for free.
More Black History Resources
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide:
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step-by-Step Guide
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.