This 18 slide assembly is perfect to deliver to any year group to highlight Ofsted’s definition of British Values and their importance to us in the UK. The assembly looks at Democracy, diversity, law, freedom of speech and why we should be proud to be British.
The Assembly includes:
- An introduction to British Values
- Informative Video
- Democracy (info and video)
- Rule of Law (info and video)
- Diversity in Britain
- Freedom of Speech
- Why we should be proud to be British
- Inspirational Video
- Personal Reflection questions
- Tutor Time Task following on from Assembly
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.