- Special Effects Powerpoint covering Liquid latex, scar wax and gelatine - Fake blood - Sweat/tear gel and tear sticks - Rigid collodion - 3rd degree sculpting gel - Alcohol Activated Make-up - Prosthetics - Adhesives and removers
- Two design activities to prompt ides for accident & emergency, horror, sci-fi and fantasy application
- ROBOT SPINE SCULPT & PROSTHETIC handout
- STAG BEETLE SCULPT & PROSTHETIC handout
- SKULL FACE SCULPT & PROSTHETIC handout
- All handouts have full colour images of both the sculpture and the end application
- 8 WEEK SOW INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING Syllabus Content/Topic - Learning Outcomes
- Resources - Assessment Strategies and deadlines - Teaching and Learning Strategies - Literacy / Numeracy / Employability - Equality & Diversity
- Assignment 1 - SFX MUA Profiles covers Criteria P1/M1/D1
- Assignment 2 - Experimentation covers Criteria P2/M2/D2 - P3/M3/D3 - P4/M4/D4 - P5/M5/D5
This resource can be used in lessons, ONLINE, REMOTE, VIRTUAL, HOME, LEARNING or as HOMEWORK. It can be digitally sent to students as a PDF or printed and used within a lesson.
All resources have been tried and tested in both a college and school setting and been met with enthusiasm by students. They are designed to fully explain the tasks, with terminology, keywords, sections and a clear explanation for students to complete independently. It can be delivered in a classroom with a teacher or as a tool for independent learning remotely.
CREATIVE THINKING RESOURCES specialises in Media Studies, Film Studies, Graphic Design, Theatrical and SFX Special Effects Makeup, Design Technology, Architecture and Three Dimensional Design 3D. A wealth of free and purchasable resources including Full unit schemes of work, Teacher Powerpoints, student handouts, Home Learning booklets to revision materials, covering Key Stage 5, 4, 3 and 2.
Please rate this resource and leave any feedback for improvements, or suggested add ons, that both you and your class would like to see.
For extra help and inspiration visit pinterest https://www.pinterest.co.uk/creativethinkingresourcestes/_saved/
For a range of boards from Sketchbook Inspiration, Architecture and Typography to Media Theorists, Packaging, Mask Making and Magazine Design.