Here are the resources for lessons 21, 22 and 23 of this series - ‘Understanding competitors’. The THREE lessons cover:
- 21 - Price and quality
- 22 - Availability and USPs
- 23 - How products stand out
There are presentations, starters, worksheets, homeworks, self assessment…
- Lesson 21 has a task that requires the students to compare two local SMEs, so I have uploaded editable documents so that you can change these to SMEs near to your OWN school.
- Lesson 22 has a task that involves a number of local businesses, so I have uploaded the editable version of the list of company names for cutting up and putting ‘in the hat’ - you can change these to SMEs local to YOUR school.
- Lesson 23 presentation makes references to two businesses local to our school (which I think have now both closed down anyhow!!). I have therefore uploaded editable documents here too, so that you can change these to SMEs near to your OWN school.
As with Learning Aim A, I am not uploading my practice assessment resources, because they are too heavily based on businesses local to our school, and not relevant to your students.
Hence, the next set of lesson resources in this series will be lessons 26 and 27.