This thought-provoking 17 slide assembly focuses on what students would like to achieve (other than grades) in their life time. It will inspire students to create their own bucket list and get them thinking about experiences outside of the classroom.
This assembly covers:
- History of the term ‘kicking the bucket’
- What is a bucket list?
- Why create one and what could be included?
- Inspirational video
- Bucket list idea’s
- Second inspirational video
- Personal Reflection questions
- Follow up Tutor Time Task
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
If you purchase this resource and leave a 5-star review, you receive any £3 assembly from my store FREE!!
Leave a review and email Lee_Sullivan@hotmail.co.uk with your review confirmation and choice of assembly.