More added! 21 x highly rated and fully resourced Religious Education lessons (in 20 downloads as one is a double) covering all aspects of Christianity designed for any teacher to deliver outstanding RE . All are well differentiated, last one or two hours and are editable too. There is enough here to cover at least one full term of RE, maybe three half terms. Made by a Head of RE - but suitable for on-specialists as all the information you need is provided.
Includes: 20 x hours of PowerPoints, 55+ worksheets, all fully differentiated to three or four levels of challenge for every activity throughout, complete with clips and question sheets, most suited to KS3 / KS4 (but everything is editable).
There's easily a years worth of planning gone into this - I use all these lesssons myself as Head of RE.
Lessons included are -
1. An introduction to Christianity (the history of the Christian origins and what makes people Christian)
2. Why did Christianity split and what are denominations?
3. What is the doctrine of the Trinity?
4. What does the Bible actually say?
5. What are the Ten Commandments?
6. What is the Easter story and how did Jesus die?
7. What was the Reformation and what are the differences between the Catholic and Protestant Churches?
8. Who was Jesus based on historical evidence and what the Bible tells us?
9. What do Christians believe about the afterlife?
10. What do Christians believe about death and dying?
11. Who were Abraham and Isaac? How did monotheism lead to Christianity?
12. How are the monotheistic (Abrahamic) religions linked?
13. What is the nativity?
14. What is Advent?
15. What do Christians believe about the soul?
16. Why is Lent and the lead up to Easter important?
17. Who are the Amish and why are these Christians so traditional and conservative compared to other Christian groups?
18. Who are Mormons and how are they different from more mainstream Christianity?
19. Who are Jehovah's Witnesses and how are they different from more mainstream Christianity?
20. What is Catholicism, how is it different to other Christian denominations? What does being a practising Catholic actually mean?
21. What is Protestantism and what do the different denominations believe?
If you like this and it's saved you time, check out my 1 WHOLE YEAR's WORTH OF RE bundle (36 lessons) available here:1 Year’s worth of RE
Many more inexpensive and free resources at my shop: EC_Resources
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)
Or you can check out some of our most popular PSHE, Citizenship and RE resources below:
Mental Health PSHE Bundle
1 Whole Year of PSHE Resources
British Values Citizenship Bundle
Careers, Employment and Enterprise Bundle
Sex and Relationships Education
GCSE CITIZENSHIP 9-1