A thorough classroom-ready presentation on Promotion and Place from the Marketing Mix, as part of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus Unit 3 on Marketing. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE AS Level Business Unit 3 including:
• above the line and below the line promotion
• the role of packaging in promotion
• branding as part of product/promotion
• choosing between alternative types of channel of distribution
• online advertising, catalogues, sales, dynamic pricing, distribution (download of digital products), social media, viral marketing, e-commerce
• the need for the marketing mix to be consistent with the business, the product type and the market
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.