A full classroom-ready presentation covering Business Objectives from Unit 1 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE AS Level Business Unit 1 including:
• the nature and importance of business objectives at corporate, departmental and individual levels
• corporate social responsibility (CSR) as a business objective
• relationship between mission statement, objectives, strategy and tactics
• the different stages of business decision making and the role of objectives in the stages of business decision making
• how objectives might change over time
• translation of objectives into targets and budgets
• the communication of objectives and their likely impact on the workforce
• how ethics may influence business objectives and activities
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 54%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
CIE Business (9609) Complete Teaching Resources (AS Level)
The full bundle of all AS Level Resources for Teachers of Business. Units 1-5 Include: 1) Business and its Environment 2) People in Organisations 3) Marketing 4) Operations 5) Finance These presentations cover all of the syllabus points pertinent to CIE AS Level Business Units 1 through 5 - and reference page numbers and activities found in the core textbook suggested by CIE. A total of 20 slideshows spanning the entire AS Level curriculum.
CIE Business (9609) Business and its Environment: Complete Teaching Resources (AS Level)
Business Enterprise; Business Objectives; Business Structure; Size of Business; and Stakeholders in a Business. All here. Just waiting to be used online or in your classroom. This complete package of presentations assist teachers in guiding students successfully through Unit 1 Business and its Environment of the Cambridge International Examinations for the AS exam. A great resource for teachers, directly linked to all of the learning objectives outlined by Cambridge and certain to provide a thorough foundation upon which students can expand their learning. The best way to use these materials are to complement these lecture slides with your own exercises or activities. Made by teachers, for teachers.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
will definitely be able to use this easily
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.