A newly updated online and/or classroom-ready presentation covering Globalisation and International Marketing from Unit 3 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE A2 Level Business Unit 3 including:
• understand the implications for marketing of increased globalisation
• analyse different strategies for international marketing
• assess the importance of international marketing for different businesses
• evaluate appropriate international marketing strategies, e.g. pan-global marketing or reflecting regional differences with global localisation
• assess and select appropriate strategies to enter international markets.
This presentation can be delivered as a lecture online or in a classroom and can be supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. A time-saving key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 51%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
CIE Business (9609) Complete Teaching Resources (A Level)
The full bundle of all A2 Level Resources for Teachers of Business. Units 1-6 Include: Business and its Environment People in Organisations Marketing Operations Finance Strategic Management These presentations cover all of the syllabus points pertinent to CIE A2 Level Business Units 1 through 6 - and reference page numbers and activities found in the core textbook suggested by CIE. A total of 16 slideshows spanning the entire AS Level curriculum.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.