A thorough classroom-ready presentation on Operations Planning, as part of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus Unit 4 on Operations and Project Management. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE AS Level Business Unit 4 including:
• understand the need for operations planning
• analyse the influence of marketing, resources and information technology on operations planning
• understand the need for flexibility and process innovation
• differentiate between different production methods: job, mass, flow, mass customisation
• assess the importance of location decisions to the success of a business and evaluate the factors that influence location and relocation decisions
• understand why businesses may want to increase scale of production
• analyse the importance of economies and diseconomies of scale and the impact on unit costs
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. A time-saving key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 54%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
CIE Business (9609) Complete Teaching Resources (AS Level)
The full bundle of all AS Level Resources for Teachers of Business. Units 1-5 Include: 1) Business and its Environment 2) People in Organisations 3) Marketing 4) Operations 5) Finance These presentations cover all of the syllabus points pertinent to CIE AS Level Business Units 1 through 5 - and reference page numbers and activities found in the core textbook suggested by CIE. A total of 20 slideshows spanning the entire AS Level curriculum.
CIE Business (9609) Operations and Project Management: Complete Teaching Resources (AS Level)
The Nature of Operations; Operations Planning; and Inventory Management. All here, ready to be put to good use in your online delivery or in the classroom. This complete package of presentations assist teachers in guiding students successfully through Unit 4 Operations and Project Management of the Cambridge International Examinations for the AS exam. A great resource for teachers, directly linked to all of the learning objectives outlined by Cambridge and certain to provide a thorough foundation upon which students can expand their learning. The best way to use these materials are to complement these lecture slides with your own exercises or activities. Made by teachers, for teachers.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Do you have the A2 chapters as well?
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.