Counting in 9s: KS2 Maths Teaching Resource
In ‘Counting in 9s’ pupils practicse counting in multiples of 9 as per the curriculum objectives of the year 4 maths programme of study (Number - number and place value). Content includes:
- Counting in 9s PowerPoint presentation.
- Missing number timed activity.
- Find the treasure activity and accompanying worksheet.
- Link to a counting in 9s game.
- Colour flashcards.
- Black and white flashcards.
- Blank flashcards to add your own numbers.
‘Counting in 9s’ is editable allowing teachers to adapt the resource to meet the requirements of each class they teach.