This is a differentiated, challenging, engaging and enjoyable card sort team game with 42 question cards on the basics of current electricity including, understanding the terms current, voltage and resistance, conductors and insulators and circuit symbol and circuits diagrams.
Included in this Pack
42 question cards
42 answer cards
Pupil answer/score sheet
Teacher’s answer sheet.
• Photocopy 1 set of question sheets and 1 set of answer sheets per group of 4 pupils.
• Sheets could be laminated to enable year-on-year use.
• Cut sheets into cards.
How it Works
• Each group matches the answer cards to the question cards and fills in their score sheet.
• The game stops when the first group finishes.
• Teacher reads out answers and groups check answers and complete their score card by awarding the points according to the colour of each question card.
• The group with the highest number of points wins.
Prior Knowledge Required
Please see preview
These learning outcomes, and others, are contained in three full resourced packs from Elf Off the Shelf. Each pack contains two PowerPoints and fourteen original and engaging pupil resources. They are also available as a substantially discounted bundle. Please follow the links below if you are interested in these resources.