39 original, differentiated and challenging homework/worksheets covering current electricity at KS3 in its entirety. The topics included are:
*Current, Voltage and Resistance
- Conductors and Insulators
- Circuits and Symbols
- Lamps in Series and Parallel
- Current in Series and Parallel
- Voltage in Series and Parallel
- Does the Number of Batteries Affect Current? Why.
- Does the Number of Batteries Affect Voltage? Why.
- Does Resistance Affect Current? Why?
- Switches in series and parallel
- Ohms Law
Each topic comes with a detailed answer/mark scheme PowerPoint to make self-assessment and peer assessment easier.
Fully resourced lessons on each of the above topics are available. In addition to the worksheets/homeworks and mark schemes shown here, each topic comes with an animated PowerPoint and at least nine other resources. Resources place an emphasis on literacy, oracy and assessment for learning. The format of each PowerPoint is to explain the concept, guide the pupil through planning/conducting the practical and conclude. Each animated PowerPoint includes an exit ticket class quiz for instant feedback to the teacher on learning.
The module is available as money-saving bundles or individual topics.