Another great Mother’s Day Craft. Your Kindergarten and 1st grade students are going to love making these Mother’s Day Crafts because they are fun and creative. Just photocopy the templates onto colored paper and let your students enjoy.
What is included in this Cut and Paste activity:
A flower pot of flowers, 2 different flower options, with writing activity on the back of the flower pot. (2 options)
The craft contains the following:
- Color version (for reference)
- B&W version - use as a base OR use as a coloring activity
- Visual directions for putting the craft together
- Craft pieces organized by COLOR for easy photocopying
- The last 2 pages of the craft contain all the pieces in the craft. The color is listed on the shape. You can use these pages as templates. Just photocopy on white cardstock and cut out the pieces and let your students trace those pieces onto colored cardstock.
What you need:
- paper, scissors, glue and coloring pencils (to color the butterfly)
Always make sure you download and save the project before printing! Sometimes customers just right click on the preview of a download and things don’t print properly!
Hope you love this Easter Craft. I have many other Mother’s Day Crafts available on my site.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.