This is a great Father's Day Craft!
Includes step-by-step instructions and templates needed to create a Father's Day Desktop Calendar.
Watch the How To Video!
I have included:
- a shirt template and decorations for the shirt (ties, buttons, pockets, care labels, suspenders)
- Good for Dad, Grandpa, Uncle, Brother, etc.
- Calendar Dates: free for life ... available in my store. Just click on Calendar Dates for All Calendars in my store.
Requires: Paper - 3 pieces 6 x 12, 6 x 6 and 1 x 6, glue, coloring pencils and scissors, a single hole punch and brads (which can be purchased at most dollar stores or a craft store. A brad is nothing more than a clip which will keep your calendar pieces together. Or, if you do not want to use the brads, you will need a stapler to staple the 12 calendar pieces to the piece of cardstock. Light cardstock is recommended.
The calendar folds flat for students to easily transport home or will fit into a 6" x 6" envelope. The calendar is the perfect size for Dad to keep on his desk all year long. Dads love this item!!!
Enjoy and Happy Father's Day!
I sell a total of 6 calendars:
- Mother's Day Craft - DO IT ALL MOM Desktop Calendar
- Mother's Day Craft - Desktop Calendar
- Father's Day Craft - Fishing Dad Desktop Calendar
- Father's Day Craft - Fix It Dad Desktop Calendar
- Father's Day Craft - Shirt Desktop Calendar
- Father's Day Craft - Desktop Calendar