These two collections of 30 daily activities will help to teach, assess and consolidate your pupils’ understanding of the grammar, punctuation and spelling curriculum and improve their writing for half a term. Six weeks’ worth of daily activities are included on each presentation, so 12 weeks of daily activities altogether. The answers to each activity is on next slide to aid class discussion. Each presentation has over 120 slides.
These can be used as daily registration activities, English lesson starter activities, plenaries, end of the day activities, and more.
This resource bundle requires no photocopying, just a screen and somewhere for the children to note down their answers (English books, general work books or mini-whiteboards).
Can also be used as revision for KS3 pupils.
Editable PowerPoint presentations and PDF documents provided.
- Adjectives and nouns
- Apostrophes for contractions
- Commas in lists
- Complex sentences
- Co-ordinating conjunctions
- Definite and indefinite articles
- Direct speech
- Five senses
- Fronted adverbials
- Fronted adverbials with a comma after each
- Noun phrases
- Plural possessive apostrophes
- Prepositions to express cause
- Present perfect tense
- Question or exclamation?
- Rule of three
- Sentence types: statement, exclamation, question and command
- Similes and metaphors
- Singular and plural possessive apostrophes and contractions
- So and so: Co-ordinating conjunction or adverb?
- Standard and non-standard English
- Subordinating conjunctions
- Subordinating conjunctions or prepositions?
- Synonyms to avoid repetition
Visit Helen-Teach’s Shop for more resources.
All feedback is welcome and appreciated, so please leave a review after downloading my resources. Thanks!
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.