Decimal Hundredths - Year 4
In this KS2 maths teaching resource pupils practise recognising and writing hundredths as fractions and decimals. It is an ideal teaching aid to use in a lesson covering some of the year 4 curriculum objectives in the maths programme of study (Fractions, including decimals). Content includes:
- Write the number represented by the 100 square grid as a fraction and decimal activity and worksheet
- Shade the 100 square grid to represent the decimal number activity
- Write the numbers indicated on the number line as a fraction and decimal activity
- The previous 2 activities are included on an accompanying worksheet
- Complete the table activity and worksheet
‘Decimal Hundredths - Year 4’ is editable so teachers can adapt the resource to meet their individual teaching needs.