A year 11 unit of work covering the following topics:
(1) Transformations of Functions: Function notation. Translation. Stretching. Reflection.
(2) Pre-Calculus: Tangent to a function. Travel graphs. Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration. The area between a graph and the 𝒙–axis. The Trapezium Rule.
(3) Further Changing the Subject: Revision of previous work. Changing the subject where the subject appears more than once.
(4) The Quadratic Formula: Solving quadratic equations. Solving problems.
(5) Algebraic Fractions: Numerical fractions. Algebraic fractions. Solving equations involving algebraic fractions.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.