A Lesson Presentation on Diary Writing. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Diary Writing.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Answer with Same Words
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on Diary Entry
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – (6)
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Format and Features
7. Collaborative Group Task – Checklist, Word-Bank, Sample
8. Differentiated Activity that provides Learning Opportunity for Level Learners - 4 Exercises
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes - Identify the Features
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Journal and Diary Prompts
12. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
13. Skills that are addressed during the Lesson
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Diary Writing to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their writing skills.