A template presentation to help achieve that all important 9 at GCSE.
32 easily understandable powerpoint slides
- Top tips and tricks from a student who achieved 100/100 in their GCSE DT NEA
- Examples of what to write
- All the key information to include from from exploring the design contexts to CAD to modifications
- The design contexts
- The design briefs
- Product analysis
- Consumer and expert research
- Considerations (social, moral, ethical)
- Final design CAD and orthographics
- Timelines (e.g. Gantt Chart and manufacture plan)
- Evaluataion and modifications
With this portfolio presentation,I received a 9 (A*) in my Design and Technology(DT) GCSE as well as100/100 in the the practical task. With this presentation, you too could achieve my results.
My project was chosen as the exemplar by the exam board for the next year .