The National Curriculum Targets rewritten in child speak
Thanks to lindab for her comment - hadnt noticed i missed that one! Have changed it to this:Level 1
• I can use different information.
• I use ICT to work with words, pictures and sounds to share my ideas.
• I know that machines follow instructions.
• I can make decisions to make machines do different tasks.
• I can talk about using ICT.
If you can think of a better phrase, please let me know, thanks
Comments I have collected over the years all in one place.
I cannot take credit for them at all - they are just ones I have found on the internet and copied onto a word document.
Very helpful when writing reports!
These can be printed and laminated and used in circle times. One or all cards can be used at any time. I have used them with my class and they loved it. Any suggestions for other cards are gratefully received.
- have added suggestions, thank you
I think maybe people are having trouble with downloads because the font is Ginn Reception and is not on all comps? Apologies x (Aug 2013)
I used this poem for an assembly, not sure where I got it from, was not written by me so certainly cannot take the credit!! I have also added the posters that children can hold up. Topcis also included: classroom display.