This 24 slide assembly is perfect to deliver to any year group to highlight the importance of staying safe online. The assembly gives students advice on how to use the internet safely and informs them of the many dangers of Social Media. PP has video’s and key information to support understanding.
The assembly covers the following:
- Key terms related to e-safety
- The good side of the internet
- Key statistics
- The bad side of the internet (with statistics)
- Online grooming
- Top Tips on how to stay safe online (including: passwords, personal details, friends, posting, sharing of photos or video’s etc.).
- Personal Reflection questions
- Tutor Time Task following on from Assembly
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
If you purchase this resource and leave a 5-star review, you receive any £3 assembly from my store FREE!!
Leave a review and email Lee_Sullivan@hotmail.co.uk with your review confirmation and choice of assembly.