Ready and Work is a thematic unit that provides your teaching with a set of readings passages and worksheets. This set is related to Easter and a good way to teach your students some facts about this Christian holiday. I also added a craft activity to use for oral and written literacy centers.
1. What is Easter?
2. Holy Week and Lent.
3. The Easter Bunny.
4. Easter Hunts.
5. Easter Food and Candies.
These 5 passages come in both versions color and black & white. They are also followed by nice clipart graphics.
1. Complete a bubble map with words related to Easter.
2. Complete a KWL chart related to Easter.
3. Complete a fact chart with data about Easter.
4. Complete a Venn diagram to compare and contrast Easter with Christmas.
5. A draft sheet or a sheet to write a brief paragraph about Easter.
6. Order Easter words alphabetically.
Students will have the chance to make a bunny head with some sheets of papers to write facts about Easter using the 5 readings pages. There is a step by step notes sheet to know how to make this craft.
You will also find a set of gift cards for this special holiday.