Ecology "I Have, Who Has" is a great activity to build vocabulary based on ecology. This activity includes X35 "I Have, Who Has" statements. Use this with your entire class as review to get all of your students to participate.
-35 different "I Have" statements
-35 different "Who Has" statements
Directions for Use:
1. Print out all of the cards.
2. Cut out each of the 35 cards.
3. Give each student in your class 1 card.
4. Any student may start the activity by asking their “who has” portion of the card.
5. The students will then assess whether they have the answer to the “who has”.
6. Because we have included 35 cards, the teacher may have to answer for the extra cards.
(The teacher may opt to simply remove some cards from the activity.)