An A-Z exam booklet covering key topics in the Edexcel Spec A, Catholic Christianity, Arguments for the Existence of God unit of work. This has been designed carefully, therefore all of the definitions and activities given ensure consistent teaching in line with the Spec.
Each page generally includes:
- key definitions
- a QR code link to a relevant video on YouTube
- activities to encourage critical thinking
- key quotes/sources of wisdom and authority
- exam practice questions (B and D style).
- Attributes/Qualities of God
- Religious Experience
- The Design Argument
- the Cosmological Argument
- The Problem of Evil
- Solutions to the Problem of Evil
My own students have used this booklet and some improvements have been made. If you would like any further changes or spot an error I’ve missed please let me know and I will upload an updated document. All feedback welcomed.