This lesson is designed for the Edexcel Psychology (9-1) New Specification, and contains everything you could possibly need for the 21st lesson, Using Maths in Psychology!
This package contains the whole lesson Powerpoint, a differentiated starter, lots of fully differentiated activities and differentiated worksheets with accompanying answers, all designed to get your students up to standard with their maths! The whole lesson is designed in a ‘pick up and teach it’ way, that means everything you could possibly need is all there for you.
There are lots of engaging and interesting activities, designed to keep your classes motivated, engaged and making the best progress that they can within the lesson, as well as providing plenty of opportunities for stretch and challenge.
Objectives covered in this lesson are as follows:
- Identify methods for converting percentages, decimals and fractions
- Demonstrate an understanding of decimal places, rounding and significant figures
- Explain what is meant by standard form
- Explain how ratios are used to express information
- Estimate results from a table of data