• The module will consider the anatomy of equids, with the emphasis being placed on the horse.
• This will involve looking at the different organs and structures, their relative positions and their functions.
• comparisons with the anatomy of other herbivores will be made, thereby enhancing the understanding of the anatomy of animals in general.
1. Terminology used in anatomy
2. Evolution of equids pages
3. Bones, Skeletons and Teeth Pages
4. Joints and Ligaments
6. Digestive tract
7. Respiratory Tract
8. Urogenital System and Reproduction
9. Nervous system
10. Sense Organs and Common Integument
11. Heart and Circulation
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.