A Spanish Powerpoint Tutorial along with several worksheets based on Listos 1 Unit 3, helping learn school subjects and which you like/dislike and why. The Powerpoint introduces vocabulary and opinions and various worksheets to reinforce. Based on Listos 1 p46-48
An information booklet for 2016 AQA Spanish specification. This booklet, aimed at students sitting the Higher tier papers, contains the following: <br />
- Exam information (weightings, times, marks)<br />
- Question words/phrases (useful for speaking exam)<br />
- Target language exam rubrics (and English translations)<br />
- Mark scheme for speaking exams (simplified for students)<br />
- Extensive list of connectives<br />
- Verb tables; main irregular verbs and regular -AR/ER/IR conjugation examples for preterite, present and future tenses<br />
- Role play guidance; instructions and possible question starters<br />
- Photo card guidance; phrases for spontaneous speaking on photos<br />
- General conversation possible questions ordered by theme and sub-topic<br />
- Vocabulary for each theme and sub-topic as provided by AQA<br />
A truly valuable resource for all GCSE students which will you save you plenty of time.<br />
I have uploaded the booklet as a word document, meaning that you can tweak and alter them as you see fit. I am happy for you to share them with other teachers within one department but must ask that you do not share these with colleagues outside of your school.<br />
All sales proceeds will go to back funding our little MFL department.
I have put together a booklet of translations for the current AQA A2 Spanish. Articles are taken from news websites (BBC mundo/ El mundo/ La Vanguardia). It is designed to aid pupils in the transition from AS to A2 Spanish. Each page has a box for new vocabulary. Please note there are no answers provided.
Day of the Dead Powerpoint<br />
This resource contains a 21 slide powerpoint that outlines everything you need to know about the holiday, Day of the Dead!<br />
This resource contains information and pictures that help describe the meanings and symbols behind the Day of the Dead. It also features one of the most famous Mexican artists highlighted during the Day of the Dead Celebrations, Pasado.<br />
This resource may be used for :<br />
Holiday Celebrations<br />
Spanish Class<br />
Art Class<br />
Cultural Activities<br />
Day of the Dead is an interesting celebration to learn about! Share it with your students!
Included vocabulary: <br />
cortar el césped, barrer el piso, pasar la aspiradora, cocinar la cena, poner la mesa, sacar la basura, quitar el polvo, cuidar a los niños<br />
Help students learn vocabulary related to chores through this silly story, written entirely in the present tense. <br />
In the future, all families have robots to help with the chores. Max is still responsible for cutting the grass, until he reprograms his robot to do it for him! Little does he know that grass is poisonous to robots and he has to find a way to save his robot's life!