"Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum!" Are you ready for some figurative language fun? In this unit, students will read seven beloved fairy tales and analyze story elements. Each child will also illustrate a flip book focusing on figurative language found throughout the story.
The following books are used in this product, however other titles can be substituted:
- Jack and the Beanstalk by Steven Kellogg
- The Three Little Pigs by James Marshall
- Snow White by Josephine Poole
- Cinderella by Cynthia Rylant
- Strega Nona by Tomie Dapaola
- Sleeping Bunny by Emily Snowel Keller
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Jan Brett
This lesson features fonts from Lettering Delights, clipart from Scrappin Doodles, and includes seven different story element printables that focus on:
* Good Characters
* Evil Characters
* Magical Elements
In addition, Fairy Tales Figurative Language also includes story element headlines to label chart paper during whole class discussion.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.